First off, our site has many users. They have subscribed voluntarily, for a variety of reasons. As such, you may interact with some of them from time to time, through direct contact. An example might be, that you are asking for information from a supplier. Or, contacting a fellow subscriber for one reason or another. Therefore, it is important for us to protect you with a strict anti-spam policy.
Anti-Spam Policy at URBREG International Group
It should go without saying, but we’ll say it anyway: it’s NOT alright to spam people. If anyone ties, we will immediately close their account. And, they will not get any refund. In addition, they will be added to the online spam registry. Chances are, you already knew spam is bad. And as an email user, you know it when you see it. That’s why, we enforce a very strict anti-spam policy.
Spammers Are Not Welcome Here
It’s important that as a sender or receiver, you know what spam is, too. We’d hate to see you make the mistake of spamming anyone with your email. So, let’s talk about what spam is and what happens if you do it at URBREG.
What Is Spam?
Ask 10 different people that question, and you’ll probably get 10 different answers. Newsletter senders, like URBREG, for example, tend to use the textbook definition: Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE). You can read more about this definition at Spamhaus.
UBE is a useful definition related to an anti-spam policy. Thus, it points out that some things that might be OK to do on a 1-to-1 basis. Like for example, send an email about your services or products to someone who has never heard of you. However, it is not OK to do in bulk.
But, it’s not a perfect definition. Many things, are not UBE, but are considered spam just the same, by most people, including us.
Therefore, instead of trying to create a definition of spam that covers every possible scenario, let’s look at a few things that we will consider a violation of our anti-spam policy. We think this will give you a pretty good idea of what not to do. Following this guideline, will keep you in compliance with our anti-spam policy. In addition, it will ensure you don’t get black-listed.
Things You May Not Do with your URBREG Account
- Send email to people who have not specifically requested that information from you.
- You cannot solicit in bulk.
- If you collect subscribers, it’s critical to have their permission first.
- Regardless of where they come from, be 100% sure in advance, that they asked to sign up to your email lists.
- Post irrelevant links to your in discussion forums, newsgroups or classifieds.
- Use email lists that you purchased, rented, leased, or in any way bought from a third party. This includes email addresses that you purchased via co-registration.
Other Violations of the URBREG Anti-Spam Policy
- Send unsolicited email through a third party in order to try to get people to sign up to your own managed email list.
- Or, to visit a website that you market, using URBREG in any way, using UBE. This includes trying to get people to sign up on an URBREG web form that you have placed on any other site. Trying to get people to email you their URBREG email address, using UBE.
- Batch, or in any way try to script the addition of new subscribers to the web form subscribe methods utilized by URBREG or it’s subscribers.
What Happens If You Spam Or Try To Spam?
If you are spamming, or trying to spam with your URBREG account, things will definitely happen:
- We will immediately terminate your account.
- Spam violators will not be refunded.
- Under the terms and conditions of our anti-spam policy, refusal, will be the result for all refund requests.
- That includes, anything you have paid for, including advertising, subscriptions, etc.
Things that might happen to Violators of the URBREG Anti-Spam Policy
- Spamming definitely puts you in hot water!
- Billing could result for any infraction of our anti-spam policy.
- In addition, we reserve the option and right to pursue legal action against you.
- Especially so, when any interruption of our ability to service other customers, occurs.
Spamming violates our Terms of Usage agreement and our anti-spam policy. However, we don’t presume guilt. URBREG’s Security Team conducts a thorough investigation of all spam incidents. When an unfavorable outcome is the result, we act fast.
I Think An URBREG User Is Sending Me Spam. What Do I Do?
If, you believe you have received spam from any URBREG user(s), forward the email you received to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the headers of the email when you forward it, and briefly tell us why you believe the message is spam. We take all spam complaints seriously and will investigate promptly, in accordance with our anti-spam policy.
I Have Questions About Anti-Spam Policy. Who Do I Talk To?
We’re happy to answer any questions you have about spam and our anti-spam policy. Just contact us HERE.
Find Our About Our Anti-Spam Policy or Anything Else By Phone
Alternatively, you can call us toll-free, from anywhere within North America at 1 877 9 URBREG (1 877 987 2734). Or, if you’re calling from within Mexico, get in touch at 044 322 146 8325. From internationally reach us by phone at 011 52 322 146 8325. Para hablar en Español, por favor llame a: +52 322 152 6747.
After all, because we are the ‘one-stop-shop’ for everything residential, around the globe, we welcome your inquiry. Therefore, learn about our products and services. Also, get helpful tips, advice and how-to’s on our Blog.
URBREG Anti-Spam Policy, Other Helpful Links & Main Social Media
Secondary Social Media for URBREG International Group
Anti-Spam Policy & Other Additional Resources
Or maybe, you need a more specific form at our Contact Forms Page, to make your inquiry. Otherwise, why not write for us and also, have a look at our helpful articles. There, you can learn more about such things as buying a home, Nuevo Vallarta real estate, or the Puerto Vallarta real estate market trends and such.
Perhaps, you need to go back to our Home Page. You can do so, by clicking or tapping HERE. To find other locations on our website quickly, our Sitemap will help you. Whatever assistance you need, URBREG is here to help. Including, getting any property you want, listed and SOLD for you!
Anti-Spam Policy Conclusion
Lastly, unlike some outfits, we WILL get back to you, for sure! Unless of course, you are a spammer, or sending us unsolicited, bulk ‘junk’ materials. If so, don’t count on ever hearing from us. However, DO plan on hearing from, and getting registered with, the regulatory authorities. 😊
However, for those of you who are legit, we thank you in advance for your Customer Support contact. We surely appreciate patience, while we process your online anti-spam policy inquiry. Thanks a million for visiting our anti-spam policy page. Help us out. Spread the word! All my Team appreciates your COMMENT’s, LIKE’s and SHARE’s too!
Our Anti-Spam Policy Page was LAST UPDATED on: 28 June 2018.