Thanks for visiting the URBREG Group Website & Company Usage Terms and Conditions page. Our firm knows, that in any business, misunderstandings can cause hardship. Sometimes, conflict or ill-feelings and inconvenience too.
Of particular importance, we dislike all of those even more than you do! Nevertheless, a reality remains… From time to time, the public thinks one thing and the company thinks quite another. That’s why we’ve chosen to publish this page, related to URBREG website & company terms and conditions for your ease of reference. In addition, we’ve got a number of downloadable PDF’s that can give you more information about us and this firm, as well.
URBREG Terms and Conditions | Website & Company Usage
We’ve been around a long time. Since May 12th, 1971 to be exact. Over that time, the Universal Residential Builders & Real Estate Group Team (URBREG Inc.) has learned a lot. From then till now, we’ve encountered good times and bad. The firm has thousands of good clients (over 6,200 in fact), but we’ve encountered a few bad ones, as well. We’ve suffered some bumps and bruises along the way, during our years in business.
Three of our key core-values are transparency, honesty and integrity. In, every single thing we do. Yet, in spite of our very best efforts, rare as it is, ocassionally something goes awry. URBREG International Group goes to great lengths, to prevent that from happening. Ever! Thus, we’d like to be crystal clear about a few matters, publicly and up front. One of those, is the terms and conditions for usage of our website and company.
As mentioned, these experiences combined have ingrained a corporate culture within our Firm of complete transparency, honesty and integrity. It’s our Team’s corporate culture and the cornerstone of our value system. We want you to know us and the way we do business in advance, not after the fact. By so doing, we’ll ALL avoid any unpleasantries that could be potentially encountered. For a full overview about our website content, please visit out Sitemap.
URBREG Group Website & Company Usage Terms and Conditions Details
Therefore, we recommend that you please read these terms and conditions of use carefully. Or, at least skim them, before using our website(s). Doing so, will help us all avoid any mix-up’s, mistakes and other unpleasantness. Likewise, we want to clear up any misunderstanding or confusion at the onset. Remember, we have a skilled Client Care Team.
Thus, if you don’t understand something, or are unclear about anything, we’re here to help, 24/7/365. Additionally, keep in mind, that the burden lies upon you to ensure you clearly understand everything, going in. We’ll be only too happy to clarify any issues you may come across or encounter.
If you don’t agree to some, of our techniques, terms and conditions, perhaps URBREG is not a best fit for you. They are all time-tested and proven, but if you feel you can’t live with some, we respectfully request that you discontinue usage of our website(s). Or, get immediate clarification from our Customer Support Team.
How URBREG Terms and Conditions Relate To You
On the other hand, if you are fine with everything, then it is our duty and fiduciary responsibility to make you aware of a few more things up front. By using URBREG websites, you agree to be bound by, and subject to, URBREG International Group’s operations policies.
In addition, by continuing usage of our website, ordering our products, or engaging our services, you also agree to our protocols and practices, as well. Accordingly, we’ve gone to great lengths to spell-out the terms and conditions of usage, and our firm, in full, for all our visitors, up front.
Of particular importance, English is the official language of the URBREG International Group. Spanish, and/or, any other language is a courtesy to users of our properties, services, products, etc., only. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
A Few Can’s and Cannot’s Related to URBREG International Group Terms and Conditions
First off, permission is not granted to reproduce any part of these resources without permission in writing from URBREG International Group, in advance. Or, from any of its’ subsidiaries, associates or franchisees. Likewise, it is not permitted to present links to these resources in a manner that could cause confusion, as to the true ownership of the properties.
Also, that would cause the resources to be viewed alongside commercial advertising. For example, do not present any part of URBREG Group in the context of an HTML frame-set. Of course, non-commercial, honest, ordinary linking is fully permitted and welcomed, without having to ask first.
Spam Terms and Conditions Policy
- The email addresses found within this site are only to be used to obtain further information. In respect to the products or services offered by URBREG International Group, its’ subsidiaries, associates, and/or, franchisees.
- Any other use is classified as SPAM and is prohibited, in accordance with our anti-spam policy.
- URBREG Group neither sells nor markets email addresses found within this site.
- Thus, permission is not granted to market, or sell email addresses contained within this site.
- Violators of our anti-spam policy will be invoiced at $1000.00 USD per month in each month of a violation. This cost covers our expenses incurred to process and eradicate SPAM.
- Hence, all invoices are due on receipt. Invoices, for which payment is not received within 30 days of issuance, will incur interest, at a rate of 3½% per month. In addition, they will subject the violator to a formal report to the credit agencies. Continued delinquency, on any invoices will result in them being turned over to a collection agency, and/or, our legal counsel for vigorous collection action(s).
URBREG Group Additional General, Protocol, & Business Practice Terms and Conditions for Website & Company Usage You Should Know About
This site is solely owned and operated by Universal Residential Builders & Real Estate Group Inc., more commonly referred to as URBREG International Group. Therefore, URBREG Group (https://www.urbreg.com) reserves the right, and has the right at any time, to change, and/or, discontinue any aspect, and/or, feature of our websites, without notice to anyone.
Including, and without limitation: the content, terms, conditions, business practices, protocols, usage terms and conditions, hours of availability, and/or, equipment needed for access to, or use of, the sites. Consequently, it is the users responsibility to familiarize himself/herself with URBREG Group terms and conditions, prior to doing any business with URBREG International Group. No exceptions to this policy will be allowed or given consideration.
Business Practices Terms and Conditions
URBREG International Group, its subsidiaries, associates, and/or, franchisees conduct business primarily in Canada the United States of America and Mexico. As such, codes of conduct, business laws and practices vary from region to region. URBREG has been conducting business in Canada and the USA since 1971. In addition, in Mexico since 1982. Thus, it is a veteran company in all 3 countries. Therefore, by using our website, and/or, our company, you agree to be bound by URBREG’s terms and conditions, protocols and business practices in the governing area.
Equipment Terms and Conditions
You, the user, shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for your own usage to access and to use our websites. Thus, any and all charges related thereto, shall be borne by you, the user.
Restrictions on Use Terms and Conditions
- You shall use the site for lawful purposes only.
- Furthermore, it is not permitted to post or transmit through the sites, any material, which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others. Included, is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable language, and/or, threats. Or, any invasion of privacy or publicity rights, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense. Nor any, that gives rise to civil liability, and/or, otherwise violates any law, in any of our governing territories.
- Without URBREG Group express prior approval, you shall not post or transmit through the sites, any material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
- In addition, you shall not use the site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation. Including, and without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services, competitive with our websites.
- Any conduct by you that in URBREG Group’s discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site, is also not permitted.
Intellectual Property & Copyright Terms and Conditions
Of particular importance, our sites contain copyrighted material. Intellectual property, trademarks and other proprietary information, are also here. Therefore, including, and without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the contents of our sites are copyrighted under the Canada, USA, and/or México copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part.
However, you may download one copy of any copyrighted material for your personal, non-commercial home use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, re-transmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material is permitted, without the express written permission of URBREG Group, and/or, the copyright owner(s), in advance.
Therefore, in the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. Furthermore, you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
Plagiarism Terms and Conditions
- It is not permitted to upload, post or otherwise make available on our website(s), any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. Likewise, without the express written, advance permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. Furthermore, the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you.
- You shall be solely liable for any damage(s) resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
- By submitting material to any public area of the site, you automatically grant, and/or, warrant that the owner of such material, has expressly granted URBREG Group the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license. This includes, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, display, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part), and/or, to incorporate it in other works in any form. Including, media or technology now known, and/or, hereafter developed.
- Also, you permit any other user of the site to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that user’s personal use.
- Likewise, URBREG Group is granted the right to edit, copy, display, publish and distribute any material made available on our website(s), by you.
In addition, the foregoing provisions of Section 3 are for the benefit of URBREG Group, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, franchisees, and/or, its third party content providers and licensors. As such, each, and/or, any of the foregoing, shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly, or on its own behalf.
URBREG Group Terms and Conditions of Website Usage | Disclaimer of Warranty & Limitation of Liability
- You expressly agree that use of the site is at your sole risk, in alignment with the URBREG terms and conditions of usage.
- Neither, URBREG International Group, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors, warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error free, despite our best efforts otherwise.
- Nor, do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the site.
- Or, from the information contained therein.
- Likewise, no warranty is expressed, implied or otherwise made, as to the accuracy or reliability of any information, service or merchandise provided through the site.
- The URBREG website(s) is/are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Of course, other than those warranties, which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law.
- Additionally, under URBREG terms and conditions, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the site(s).
Statutory Rights Related to URBREG Terms and Conditions
- Therefore, this disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, inaccuracy, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of this site, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior (including strict liability), negligence, or under any other cause of action, to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- This does not affect any statutory rights, which may not be disclaimed, under URBREG terms and conditions, either.
- Accordingly, you specifically acknowledge that URBREG International Group is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users, and/or, third-parties over which URGREG and affiliates, has no control.
- Moreover, to the fullest extent permissible by law; in no event shall; URBREG International Group total liability to you for all damages, losses, and/or, causes of action whether in contract, tort (including its own negligence), and/or, under any other legal theory (including strict liability), exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- Similarly, this does not affect any statutory rights, which may not be disclaimed.
Monitoring Terms and Conditions
URBREG Group shall have the right, at its’ sole discretion, to refuse to post, and/or, remove any material submitted to, and/or, posted on our website(s). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, URBREG International Group shall have the right to remove any material that URBREG Group, in its’ sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions, terms and conditions hereof, and/or, otherwise find objectionable.
Indemnification Terms and Conditions
Of particular importance, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless URBREG International Group, and/or, its affiliates, associates, franchisees, and/or, their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims. Additionally, any, and/or, all actions, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses, and/or, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of your own usage of the site(s).
Trademark Terms and Conditions
Equally important, URBREG International Group, Vallarta real estate experts, and/or, all other subsidiaries of Universal Residential Builders & Real Estate Group Inc., and each of their logos are trademarks of URBREG International Group. All rights are fully reserved. Thus, any and all other trademarks appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
Third Party Content Terms and Conditions
Of similar importance, URBREG Group is not generally a publisher of content supplied by third parties and users of the site, except where invited by the firm. Accordingly, URBREG Group has no more editorial control over such content, than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Thus, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, other information or content expressed, and/or, made available by third parties, including information providers, and/or, users, are those of the respective author(s), and/or, distributor(s) and not of URBREG Group.
Hence, in many instances, the content available through the site(s) represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider or user. URBREG Group neither endorses, nor is responsible, for the accuracy, and/or, reliability of any opinion, advice, and/or, statement made on the site(s) by anyone, other than authorized URBREG Group employee spokespersons, while acting in their official capacities.
Virus Related Terms and Conditions
Furthermore, URBREG Group also assumes no responsibility, and/or, shall not be liable for, any damages related to, Viruses, Trojans, Adware, Ransomware, Phishing and the like, that may infect your computer equipment. Similarly, any other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, and/or, your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the URBREG website(s).
Business Associate Terms and Conditions
Additionally, a number of the business associates, and/or, affiliates of URBREG Group identified on this Site, are independent contractors of URBREG Group. Therefore, the business associate(s) and/or, affiliates are not necessarily always joint ventures, and/or, partners of URBREG Group. As such, no employee or representative of said business associate(s), and/or, affiliate(s) is under the control of URBREG Group. For example, URBREG Vallarta Property Management Group is an exception, and is, a subsidiary division of URBREG International Group.
Changed Terms and Conditions
Also, URBREG Group reserves, and has, the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to our website(s), or any part thereof. Furthermore, to impose new conditions, including, and without limitation, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, and without limitation, posting on the site, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means, URBREG has at its’ disposal.
Thus, any use of the site by you after such notice is delivered, shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions, unless, you notify us in writing, in advance, and, our agreement is granted.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions of URBREG Group Website Usage
- These terms and conditions of use constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. Therefore, they shall supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter, except, for advertisers who have executed a written agreement for advertising with Universal Residential Builders & Real Estate Group Inc., and/or, its’ subsidiaries, and/or, associates, and/or, affiliates, and/or, franchisees.
- In this case, the terms of the signed advertising agreement shall prevail.
- Moreover, these terms and conditions of use, shall be construed to be in accordance with the laws of Canada, the USA, and/or, the State of Jalisco, Mexico, without regard to any conflict of law rules.
- Therefore, you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of the State of Jalisco, Mexico, and acknowledge that venue is proper in any court in the State of Jalisco, Mexico. Thus, you further agree that any action related to these terms and conditions of use, must be brought in a court in the State of Jalisco, Mexico. Additionally, you waive any objection that may exist, now, or in the future, with respect to any of the foregoing.
- Hence, no waiver by either party for any breach, and/or, default hereunder, shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding, and/or, subsequent breach or default.
- Therefore, section headings used herein, are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
Business and Website Terms and Conditions Conclusion
The URBREG International Group, and/or, it’s affiliate(s) website(s) sometimes incorporate links to other websites. Universal Residential Builders & Real Estate Group Inc., and/or, all associated affiliates of URBREG International Group, does not in any way endorse, nor is it responsible for, the content on those other websites.
Additionally, we also regularly link to our own real estate-related and other informative Vallarta articles. Thus, within our website(s) you’ll have easy access to info on home designing trends, and/or, other topics within our fields of expertise. Hence, ranging from Vallarta real estate to gardening, and from renovations to design-building custom homes. Likewise, of course, real estate tips about buying, selling and renting out your property. Like that’s not enough, you can get info about URBREG franchises, customer support and what our previous clients say, as well as careers and rewards programs.
In closing, thanks a million for making URBREG International Group your preferred contractor, and/or, real estate supplier choice, in the metro Nuevo Vallarta and Puerto Vallarta Mexico areas. Also, thanks for reviewing our business terms and conditions.
And, thanks too, for making URBREG Group your preferred choice overall! We sincerely and deeply appreciate it. Lastly, the URBREG International Group Teams look forward to receiving your inquiry. Thus, extending the expertise of our veteran professionals for your benefit.
A Bit About Social Media Terms and Conditions
Finally, to keep up on all the latest, follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. Check out our Pinterest Boards too! We publish news on many social platforms, including Google+ regularly. Additionally, our posts on social media are helpful to our visitors and clients. Because, when we make changes, updates, and/or, upgrades on our website(s), we utilize our social media as one form of notification. Providing information to our clients to enhance their satisfaction and experience with us is paramount at the URBREG Group home.
From Edmonton to Bonnyville, and from Lloydminster to Red Deer, Calgary, Alberta, or Kelowna, Vancouver, and Bellingham, San Diego, Phoenix, Puerto Vallarta, Puntarenas or Barcelona – Learn How URBREG’s Business Terms and Conditions or Website Usage Terms, Benefits You!
This Terms and Conditions page was LAST UPDATED: 03 JUNE 2018.